Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms on the market. It has taken over the social landscape that was once ruled by Facebook and Instagram. It has been massively popular among teenagers and everyone else alike. In this post, we are going to see the process for Snapchat for PC Download.
Snapchat is as you all know, available for the Android and iOS platforms. And seeing that it is a photo and video sharing application primarily designed for smartphones, it makes sense that the developers haven’t graced us with a PC version. Although, it is not entirely impossible to use Snapchat on PC.
In this post, you will find the method on how to use Snapchat for PC with steps in detail. It is not the official method because nothing as such exists But still, you can follow it to get the job done and get Snapchat PC.
Snapchat for PC Download
Social media apps are on a rise in recent times and it all started with Facebook. Snapchat came many years after the former, but it gained popularity just as fast. The app lets you take photos and videos which are known as “snaps”, and send them to your friends or add to your story.
Though you can view the snaps, but only for some time. Once you send the snap to someone, it automatically gets deleted once they open it after some seconds. You can set the time interval as you like but only up to a few seconds. Let us see how you can use Snapchat PC.
- As I have already mentioned, the app isn’t available for PC.
- We can get around that with the help of an emulator. It is a software for Windows and MacOS that lets you run Android apps on your computer.
- The best one around is Bluestacks, so we are going to use that one.
- Download Bluestacks for your PC from this link.
- The link will take you to the official website of the app from where you have to download it.
- It will take some time since the app size is around 300MB.
- Once you have the setup file, double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions and install Bluestacks. The open it and sign up for using it.
- Now, you have to download the Snapchat APK file.
- After downloading it, right click on it and select “Open with Bluestacks”.
- This will prompt the emulator to install the app on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, Bluestacks will automatically launch and open Snapchat for PC.
- The interface will be just as you see on an Android smartphone.
- If you already have an account, then you just need to log in.
- But if you using the app for the first time, then you need to click Sign Up and register.
That was the installation process of Snapchat for PC. You can do everything on the app that you can on a smartphone. But to take snaps, you’re going to need a webcam that is compatible with the app’s specifications. You can read more about that on the official website of the app.
In this article about using Snapchat for PC, we have explained how to install and use the app on your PC. The information given in this guide should be enough to get you past the objective. The method works perfectly well and we have already tested it on a PC with the same emulator. If you need more help, then you can go ahead and contact us at Snapchat App Downloads.